: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/georgesk/fritzing.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/georgesk/fritzing
- Last scan: 2021-09-14 04:54:18+00
- Next scan: 2021-09-21 13:48:00+00
- Merge requests: 1
- Debian changelog in Git:
fritzing (0.9.6+dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* new upstream version
* refreshed debian patches, deleted some.
* upgraded version : debhelper-compat (= 13), Standards-Version: 4.6.0
* changed the file debian/fritzing.install to take in account the new
* exported fritzing's icon to debian/fritzing.png for the desktop file.
* removed the special target override_dh_install-indep
* disabled the parallel build, which is not reliable.
* as fritzing and fritzing-parts are currently built from separate
source repositories, and according to last e-mail about this bug,
* Used Paul Wise's hints to simplify do-dfsg-tarball. Closes: #962096
* files have been renamed in previous releases, fritzing->fritzing-real,
and Fritzing -> fritzing. Closes: #858192
* checked that fritzing correctly opens the interface.
* removed an unused target from d/rules, 'update-upstream-changelog'
* added a target override_dh_auto_clean to clean files under
* modified and improved d/fritzing.install, d/fritzing-data.install and
d/fritzing.manpages to fix all the errors triggered by dh_missing
* modified the way fritzing is launched, in order to have the application
copied to each user's ~/.local directory
* increased the dependency on fritzing-parts, now it must have a release
number >= 0.9.6~0
* removed debian/fritzing.men since a destop file is provided
* fixed d/copyright (duplicate field in l. 59, old-fsf-address)
-- Georges Khaznadar <email@example.com> Sun, 22 Aug 2021 22:51:03 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.9.6+dfsg-1