: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/1.6-2 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/ftp-upload.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/ftp-upload
- Last scan: 2020-11-21 22:15:08+00
- Next scan: 2020-11-28 12:22:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
ftp-upload (1.6-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* QA upload.
* Using new DH level format. Consequently:
- debian/compat: removed.
- debian/control: changed from 'debhelper' to 'debhelper-compat' in
Build-Depends field and bumped level to 13.
- Added 'Rules-Requires-Root: no' to source stanza.
- Bumped Standards Version to 4.5.0.
- Created Vcs-* fields.
* debian/copyright: updated packaging copyright information.
* debian/salsa-ci.yml: added to provide CI tests for Salsa.
* debian/stamp.*: removed. Empty files, probably leftovers from old d/rules.
* debian/tests/control: created to perform superficial CI tests.
* debian/upstream/signing-key.asc: created with PGP key provided by upstream.
* debian/watch: updated to include pgpsigurlmangle.
-- Carlos Henrique Lima Melara <email@example.com> Tue, 25 Aug 2020 00:35:16 -0300
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/1.6-2
- Git log:
Author: Giovani Augusto Ferreira <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Thu Aug 27 21:20:32 2020 +0000