: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/gammaray.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/gammaray
- Last scan: 2019-09-10 11:13:13+00
- Next scan: 2019-09-16 18:07:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
gammaray (2.11.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Acknowledge NMU, thanks Yanhao Mo!
* New upstream release (closes: #909927).
* Update Vcs fields to reflect qt-extras → extras move.
* Refresh debian-archs-fix-build.patch.
* Fix mkspecs installation path (qt-system-paths.patch).
* Update debian/copyright.
* Simplify debian/rules by using the default build directory.
* Stop setting GAMMARAY_BUILD_DOCS=false, to get the manpage built.
* Build-depend on qtlocation5-dev to enable positioning_ui plugin.
* Add runtime QML dependencies for the positioning_ui plugin.
* Build-depend on glslang-tools to enable GL shader code validation.
* Remove debian/gammaray-probe-qt4.*, this package is no longer built.
* Update to debhelper compat level 12.
* Drop libvtk6-qt-dev build-dependency. Upstream has ported to VTK7 but
according to them the objectvisualizer_ui plugin is “just for toying
around, highly experimental”.
* Install more files reported by dh_missing.
* Update Homepage URL.
* Build-depend on qtwebengine5-dev only on architectures where it is
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.4.0, no changes needed.
-- Dmitry Shachnev <email@example.com> Tue, 27 Aug 2019 22:01:03 +0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.11.0-1