: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/gcompris-qt.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/gcompris-qt
- Last scan: 2021-07-28 11:13:19+00
- Next scan: 2021-08-06 03:22:00+00
- CI pipeline status: failed
- Debian changelog in Git:
gcompris-qt (1.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
[ Debian Janitor ]
* Update renamed lintian tag names in lintian overrides.
* Drop transition for old debug package migration.
[ Pino Toscano ]
* New upstream release.
* Update the build dependencies according to the upstream build system:
- bump cmake to 3.3
* Bump the debhelper compatibility to 13:
- switch the debhelper-compat build dependency to 13
- stop passing --fail-missing to dh_missing, as it is the default now
* Update lintian overrides.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.5.1, no changes required.
* Add Rules-Requires-Root: no.
* Enable the unit tests, as they seem to work fine:
- add the xauth, and xvfb build dependencies
- pass -DBUILD_TESTING=ON to cmake
- run dh_auto_test using xvfb-run
* Update copyright.
-- Pino Toscano <email@example.com> Thu, 19 Nov 2020 11:49:42 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.0-1