: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/mingw-w64-team/gdb-mingw-w64.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/mingw-w64-team/gdb-mingw-w64
- Last scan: 2020-08-02 14:42:06+00
- Next scan: 2020-08-11 06:47:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
gdb-mingw-w64 (10.9) unstable; urgency=medium
* MinGW-w64 now supports FORTIFY_SOURCE and SSP, and the former
requires the latter. Because of this, the package no longer
builds... Enabling SSP fixes this, but results in binaries depending
on the SSP DLL, so build everything statically.
* Switch to debhelper compatibility level 12.
* Strip the target binaries.
* Standards-Version 4.5.0, no change required.
-- Stephen Kitt <email@example.com> Wed, 29 Jan 2020 21:48:00 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/10.9