: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/gnome-team/gdk-pixbuf.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/gnome-team/gdk-pixbuf
- Last scan: 2021-07-19 09:48:04+00
- Next scan: 2021-07-27 12:23:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
gdk-pixbuf (2.42.6+dfsg-1) experimental; urgency=medium
* Team upload
* New upstream release
* Drop patches that were applied upstream
* d/copyright: Exclude pregenerated documentation and fonts from
* d/copyright: Use standalone license paragraphs
* d/copyright: Update
* d/README.source: Describe how to update to a new upstream.
This is not quite the same as other GNOME packages because we have to
repack the tarball.
* Build documentation with gi-docgen
Disable use of remote or bundled fonts
Disable use of remote html5shiv
- d/rules: Use bundled gi-docgen even if it's installed system-wide.
Until it's declared stable, the upstream recommendation is to vendor
gi-docgen, which means Policy §4.13 allows an embedded code copy.
* Build the PNG and JPEG loaders into the library.
This matches upstream's recommendation: building these loaders in is
one less thing that can go wrong.
For the udeb, we previously installed the production library and the
PNG loader; now we build a separate library that can only load PNGs.
This means the udeb doesn't actually need loadable modules at all.
Create an empty loaders.cache file, just to prevent warnings.
* d/control: Add -dev dependencies on libjpeg-dev, libtiff-dev.
The pkg-config metadata now depends on these.
-- Simon McVittie <email@example.com> Wed, 02 Jun 2021 21:29:21 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.42.6+dfsg-1