: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/gnome-team/gdk-pixbuf.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/gnome-team/gdk-pixbuf
- Last scan: 2021-01-17 19:46:17+00
- Next scan: 2021-01-22 22:31:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
gdk-pixbuf (2.42.2+dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload
* New upstream release, without the Xlib API
- Fix infinite loop on invalid LZW codes in the GIF loader
(Closes: #977166, CVE-2020-29385)
* d/patches: Update to upstream 2.42.2-6-g89a4cedc
- Make enum GType registration thread-safe
- Fix memory leaks in test code
- Update Romanian translation
* d/rules: Update Meson parameter names
* Update versioned build-dependencies
* d/patches: Change how the test for GNOME#753605 is avoided.
Instead of deleting the code, which will cause merge conflicts on new
upstream versions, just skip the test if the non-free file is missing.
* Stop deleting .la files.
This package no longer uses libtool, so there are none.
* d/rules: Don't chmod a file that is no longer shipped
* Don't try to remove non-determinism from test data.
Some of the images included with the tests are deliberately malformed.
* d/patches: Add proposed patches to run all the tests, and make
* d/copyright: Remove information about contrib/, which was removed.
The former contrib directory from this source package has moved to
the gdk-pixbuf-xlib source package.
-- Simon McVittie <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 12 Dec 2020 22:57:45 +0000
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.42.2+dfsg-1