: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/gnome-team/gdm.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/gnome-team/gdm
- Last scan: 2020-06-01 05:55:10+00
- Next scan: 2020-06-08 16:05:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
gdm3 (3.34.1-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload
[ Simon McVittie ]
* d/greeter.dconf-defaults: Use 64px instead of 128px logo.
Until gnome-shell 3.36.1, the logo was scaled down to be 48px tall.
Since 3.36.1, it's shown at actual size, and 128px looks silly.
desktop-base doesn't currently have a 48px version, but 64px is close
enough. (Closes: #955759)
[ Alexander Kurtz ]
* debian/generate-config: Re-compile the dconf database unconditionally.
Previously we tried to determine whether running `dconf compile` was
really necessary by comparing the timestamps of the input and output
files in a make-like fashion, but this was unnecessarily complicated,
since both the CPU and IO load are negligible.
-- Simon McVittie <email@example.com> Sun, 05 Apr 2020 17:16:30 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/3.34.1-3