: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/math-team/geneagrapher.git
- Branch: debian/latest
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 2322432
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/math-team/geneagrapher
- Last scan: 2023-06-05 14:40:16+00
- Next scan: 2023-06-14 00:13:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
geneagrapher (2.0.0-1~exp1) experimental; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
* Upload to experimental due to bookworm freeze.
- Clean all html files, not just README.html (so essentially, also
- Drop db-util and libdb1-compat from Build-Depends; we no longer need
to update the database files for the tests to pass.
- Remove python3-bs4 and python3-lxml from Build-Depends; these
dependencies have been moved from geneagrapher to geneagrapher-core.
- Drop python3-setuptools from Build-Depends; replaced by
pybuild-plugin-pyproject and python3-poetry-core.
- Add python3-pytest and python3-websockets to Build-Depends; needed
- Bump Standards-Version to 4.6.2.
- Switch Testsuite to autopkgtest-pkg-pybuild.
- Drop python3-pkg-resources from Depends; no longer used.
- Install CHANGELOG.html instead of HACKING.txt and NEWS.txt, both of
which were removed.
- Remove patches that are no longer necessary.
- New patch; use local images in README to fix privacy-breach-generic
- Stop setting variable for use by skip-network-tests.patch; it was
- Build CHANGELOG.html using cmark-gfm.
- Remove unittest; now taken care of by pybuild.
- Add ":a" flag to get Euler's ancestors for autopkgtest.
- Use -q so progress bar isn't output to stderr.
- Update; upstream is tagging releases again.
-- Doug Torrance <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 13 May 2023 06:32:37 -0400
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.0.0-1_exp1