: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/geoipupdate.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 1277952
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/geoipupdate
- Last scan: 2023-02-03 11:53:13+00
- Next scan: 2023-02-12 04:23:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
geoipupdate (4.10.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
- Backport a patch from upstream to bump version.go to 4.10, as the
tarball was created two commits too early.
* Update upstream's homepage in debian/control as well as GeoIP.conf.
* Add systemd hardening directives to the service file. Thanks to Christian
Göttsche for the contribution. (Closes: #979722)
* Switch from Built-Using to the new Static-Built-Using field, per golang's
latest packaging standard.
* Switch Build-Depends from dh-golang to dh-sequence-golang.
* Add support for the nodoc profile, disabling the manpage generation
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.6.1, no further changes needed.
-- Faidon Liambotis <email@example.com> Sun, 08 Jan 2023 08:36:34 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/4.10.0-1