: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/gexiv2.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/gexiv2
- Last scan: 2019-10-14 19:56:10+00
- Next scan: 2019-10-20 23:34:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
gexiv2 (0.10.9-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Ondřej Nový ]
* d/tests: Use AUTOPKGTEST_TMP instead of ADTTMP
[ Jason Crain ]
* New upstream version 0.10.9
- Avoids absolute build path in header file to make the build
reproducible. (Closes: #891897)
* Update d/copyright
* Use static d/libgexiv2-2.symbols file.
This was generated at build-time to automatically mark leaked C++
symbols as optional. Changes to the build system have stopped leaking
these symbols, so this is no longer necessary.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.2.1
* Disable debhelper's autoreconf sequence.
The upstream tarball was built without full autotools support, causing
debhelper's autoreconf step to fail. The autoreconf is unnecessary since
we build through meson, so disable it.
* Remove d/source/options.
The high compression level specified in this file causes a lintian
warning stating that a high compression level may cause excessive memory
* Update d/upstream/metadata.
Update URLs for GNOME's transition to gitlab.
-- Jason Crain <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 29 Nov 2018 15:53:53 -0700
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.10.9-1