: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://gitlab.com/gforth/pkg-debian-full.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://gitlab.com/gforth/pkg-debian-full
- Last scan: 2018-12-12 06:04:51+00
- Next scan: 2018-12-13 08:47:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
gforth (0.7.3+dfsg-7) unstable; urgency=medium
* Bring up to compliance with Debian Policy 4.2.1: install the upstream
release notes (NEWS) as NEWS and not changelog; do not install
the detailed upstream changelog at all.
* Drop the Lintian overrides related to B-D: debhelper-compat -
Lintian 2.5.98 no longer emits these warnings and errors.
* Add Lintian overrides for the README files in the GForth library.
* Install the gforth package files into the correct build directory in
the override_dh_install target, thus fixing a long-standing bug
exposed by a recent change in debhelper. Closes: #909168
-- Peter Pentchev <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 19 Sep 2018 12:04:22 +0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.7.3+dfsg-7