: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://git.sigxcpu.org/cgit/git-buildpackage/
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://git.sigxcpu.org/cgit/git-buildpackage/
- Last scan: 2021-01-26 13:03:04+00
- Next scan: 2021-01-27 09:51:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
git-buildpackage (0.9.21) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Guido Günther ]
* [bd15730] docs: Drop --git- from dch invocation.
Thanks Pierre Equoy
*  docs: Clarify that only tarball creation is affected.
Thanks to Pierre Equoy
* [1d922d7] policy: Fix typos.
Thanks to Andrius Merkys (Closes: #966130)
* [16b8817] spec: Include the correct file
export_ref.py does not exist.
* [fd35de0] spec: Don't fail on empty cache dir
* [df9bae2] autopkgtest: Pass RPM macros on command line.
This avoids the need to modify files in the home directory.
* [53501b5] smoketest: Avoid writing to ..
Use a temporary directory to avoid 'allow-root'.
* [4e5fc40] autopkgtests: Depend on @builddep@
Otherwise gbp is not able to build itself.
Thanks to Lukas Märdian for the detailed report
* [504dda3] test_import_orig: Fix typo
* [c09d629] test_import_orig: Drop unused variable.
This makes flake8 happy
* [73492e1] salsa-ci: Skip reprotest.
It triggers a test failure since a test can write to a
destination it should not be able to write too.
* [c02938f] docs: Add example for exporting the source tree.
* [657b005] buildpackage: Fix tests and test arch override
* [cc5e85b] import-ref: Fix help.
We want an upstream version, not path
* [680e9ec] gitlab-ci: Use a more recent Ubuntu LTS
* [e085ab9] tests: Fixup changelog test on Ubuntu.
The keys in os-release differ from lsb-release
[ Marco Trevisan (Treviño) ]
* [9fc3f1b] import-orig: expose unpacked sources dir to the postunpack hook.
Use an $GBP_SOURCES_DIR to expose the post-unpack sources dir to the hook.
Include a test that checks that all the expected env variables are set.
* [297c5ff] import-orig: Allow the post-unpack hook to filter tarball files.
With post-unpack scripts is currently possible to filter out files that
are not needed from the upstream branch, however it is not possible to use it
to filter files that will end up in the orig file, and in some scenarios
this is not easily doable just using a filter list.
So, run the post-unpack hook just after unpacking and before repacking the
tar. (Closes: #812721)
[ Richard Laager ]
* [0f8f550] import-orig: Fix a comment typo
* [707ebdf] import-orig: Refactor vcs_tag_parent.
This eliminates an indentation level.
* [064834b] import-orig: Refactor vcs_tag_parent.
This makes the "tag" variable just the tag. This improves the
human-readability of the error message if the tag cannot be found.
[ Heiko Schlittermann ]
* [d9e4734] buildpackage: Honor --git-arch for GBP_CHANGES_FILE
[ Chris Lamb ]
* [8734ed3] docs: Correct "option" typo in gbp-buildpackage manpage
[ nicoo ]
* [a2a3085] tests/11_test_dch_main.py: Don't expect /etc/lsb-release on
*  doctests/test_Changelog: Don't expect /etc/lsb-release
-- Guido Günther <email@example.com> Thu, 07 Jan 2021 11:28:00 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.9.21