: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/0.9.27 tag
- Git: https://git.sigxcpu.org/cgit/git-buildpackage/
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://git.sigxcpu.org/cgit/git-buildpackage/
- Last scan: 2022-06-28 20:56:07+00
- Next scan: 2022-06-29 20:03:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
git-buildpackage (0.9.27) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Guido Günther ]
* [7717b39] git/repository: Disable signatures when grepping for commits.
Otherwise get the signature back as well.
Thanks to наб for the patch (Closes: #1010370)
* [86b4fd8] config: Use ConfigParser instead of deprecated SafeConfigParser
* [83e7791] tests: Test import-orig from upstream branch
* [14ea481] deb: Decode changelog content when fetched from git.
When importing not form the upstream branch the changelog is fetched
via `git show`. Decode the bytes in that case. (Closes: #1004354)
* [4d173ac] docs: Fix --upstream-signature flag description.
Thanks to Tino Mettler
* [42a1406] clone: Allow to skip alias expansion.
Add an option that allow to skip exansion of aliases like salsa:
by gbp so that git can do that. (Closes: #983085)
* [9ab4a0e] pkgpolicy: Add type annotations.
Just enough to make mypy happy.
* [39ae57e] Ignore imports without type annotations for now.
Ignore rpm and libnotify for the moment
* [92c3fd2] dch: Add minimal type information.
Just enough to make mypy happy
* [441bd27] Makefile: add type-check
* [05ea122] tests: Add "gbp import-orig --uscan" test
* [36737d2] uscan: Drop pre 2.11 devscripts compat code.
It's not even in oldoldoldstable anymore
* [613fcb8] docs: Make --component more prominent
* [7a674e0] docs: Ship gbp-setup-gitattributs man page
* [14170d6] dch: Don't crash when we fail to get an upstream version
* [25327d1] smoke-rpm: Avoid deprecated distutils
* [59bf3a6] repository: list_tree: Handle '-'
* [3e30ce3] repository.get_submodules: Only strip repo path from the
beginning. We shouldn't just replace any occurence since we otherwise
might also substitute in the submodule.
Based on a patch by "ushen <email@example.com>".
* [03348fd] repository: Add helper to prefix branch with 'refs/heads/'
No attempt is being made to ensure this is a local branch.
* [a5e6dea] pull: Prefix local branch with 'refs/heads/'
This can resolve ambiguity when generating the rev list.
* [d2200e4] Add breaks on older dgit.
See #1005873, #1010061
[ Nicolas Boulenguez ]
* [ff524f1] debhelper: make package prefix explicit in configuration files.
This slightly improves readability.
* [6d1c325] debian/rules: simplify installation of zsh and pk4.
There seems to be no reason to change their names and permissions
between the source tree and the eventual installation path.
* [8742d3f] rules: simplify thanks to debhelper compat 13.
When dh-sequence-foo is listed in build-depends, debhelper
automatically inserts dh_foo in the commands.
override_dh_auto_test is not invoked anymore if DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS
execute_after_dh_* is available and more readable than override_dh_*.
Move chmod to execute_after_dh_fixperms for clarity.
Examples are not compressed anymore.
* [4c9032e] debian/rules: remove obsolete and unused Make variables
* [bd529f0] debian/copyrigt: switch to machine-readable format 1.0
* [36499a8] Move some cleaning from debian/rules to debian/clean
* [9bdb516] debian/clean: add forgotten files
* [7740d59] debian/rules: really export GBP_NETWORK_TESTS to tests
was setting a Make variable in the sub-Make, but not exporting it for
* [71a1556] debian/rules: clean __pycache__ directories generated during the
* [ee38574] clone: add second allowed form for vcs-git protocol to manual
[ Arnaud Rebillout ]
* [abce93c] import-dsc: Fix error message when missing debian branch.
The error message mistakenly talks about the upstream branch when it
should be talking about the debian branch.
-- Guido Günther <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 31 May 2022 10:07:23 +0200
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/0.9.27
- Git log:
Author: Diane Trout <email@example.com>
Date: Mon Jun 13 09:41:59 2022 +0200
pkgpolicy: Use type annotations that also work for python 3.9