: VCS has seen 1 commit since the v0.30 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/ron/gitpkg.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/ron/gitpkg
- Last scan: 2022-11-27 09:43:06+00
- Next scan: 2022-12-06 00:56:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
gitpkg (0.30) unstable; urgency=medium
* New utility functions in repo-config-helper which simplify configuration
option handling in hook scripts.
* Provide finer grained overrides for usefully configurable options in the
cowpoke and dpkg-buildpackage exit hooks, so that overriding things like
the target to build for, or where to upload, don't necessarily override
all of the other configured defaults.
* Support creating "source only" changes files for upload, even when doing
a full binary package build.
-- Ron Lee <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 10 Aug 2021 01:00:34 +0930
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag v0.30
- Git log:
Author: Ron <email@example.com>
Date: Tue Nov 2 16:00:08 2021 +1030
Ack 'binNMU' rebuild for reproducible builds metadata