: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/mpd-team/gmpc.git
- Branch: debian/latest
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 21823488
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/mpd-team/gmpc
- Last scan: 2023-09-27 18:48:23+00
- Next scan: 2023-10-06 17:29:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
gmpc (11.8.16-20) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Debian Janitor ]
* Avoid explicitly specifying -Wl,--as-needed linker flag,
which is the default with current toolchains
[ Simon McVittie ]
* Drop patch migrating from libappindicator to ayatana-appindicator.
This is no longer relevant after the ayatana-appindicator dependency
was dropped in NMU 11.8.16-19.1.
* d/rules: Explicitly disable libappindicator.
11.8.16-19.1 removed the build-dependency, but if headers happen to be
installed on a developer's system it would still get enabled.
* d/clean: Fix FTBFS-twice-in-a-row by deleting some generated files
* d/clean: Delete .c files generated from corresponding .vala files
* d/rules: Force Vala files to be regenerated as the first build step.
Otherwise, the upstream build system will try (and fail) to compile C
code that includes gmpc-extras.h, before that file has been generated.
Forcing the Vala files to be regenerated every time hopefully also
makes the build reproducible.
* Remove versioned constraints unnecessary since Debian 10
* Remove maintscript operation unnecessary since Debian 11
* Update Standards-Version to 4.6.2 (no changes required)
-- Simon McVittie <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 05 Aug 2023 20:08:00 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/11.8.16-20