: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/mpd-team/gmpc.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/mpd-team/gmpc
- Last scan: 2020-01-24 09:02:06+00
- Next scan: 2020-01-31 08:05:00+00
- Merge requests: 1
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
gmpc (11.8.16-16) unstable; urgency=medium
* d/salsa-ci.yml: Request standard CI on salsa.debian.org
* d/rules: Remove migration path from gmpc-dbg, which was not in buster
* Standards-Version: 4.4.1 (no changes required)
* Disable libunique support (Closes: #885810).
This removes the gmpc-remote and gmpc-remote-stream programs,
until/unless someone converts them to use GApplication or do similar
Fix FTBFS with Vala 0.46
* d/source/local-options: Remove.
This breaks the ability to upload with dgit, and is no longer needed
since dpkg 1.16.1, which automatically unapplies patches after build
if it applied them before the build.
* Remove /.gitignore.
This is a modification to the upstream source code that is not
reflected in d/patches, which is problematic when using dgit.
-- Simon McVittie <email@example.com> Sat, 02 Nov 2019 12:17:53 +0000
- This branch is even with tag debian/11.8.16-16