: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/mpd-team/gmpc-plugins.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/mpd-team/gmpc-plugins
- Last scan: 2020-10-19 06:00:10+00
- Next scan: 2020-10-27 13:38:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
gmpc-plugins (11.8.16-5) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload
* d/control: Update for move to salsa.debian.org
* d/gbp.conf: Configure DEP-14 branch names
* Remove unused B-D on libglade2-dev (Closes: #967866)
* d/p/kill-term.patch: Use git-style dialect of DEP-3.
This is easier to deal with when using gbp-pq or similar, and just as
good as the "default" dialect of DEP-3 otherwise.
* Port two plugins from dbus-glib to GDBus (Closes: #955896)
Add patches to fix FTBFS with newer Vala
Add patch for compatibility with newer gnome-settings-daemon
* Drop unused dependency on gob2.
This is only used by the jamendo and tagedit plugins, which were
disabled in 2016 due to #807735.
* Remove unused dependency on taglib (libtagc).
This is only used by the tagedit plugin, which was disabled.
* Remove unused dependencies on libmicrohttpd-dev, libcurl, ICU,
json-glib, lirc, xosd. These don't seem to be used in the source
code at all.
* Update Description to reflect reality.
Several plugins were removed or disabled, and two were added.
* d/copyright: Consolidate copyright information
* Set Rules-Requires-Root to no
* Use debhelper compat level 12
- Drop explicit use of autoreconf, it is now the default
-- Simon McVittie <email@example.com> Wed, 19 Aug 2020 20:37:49 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/11.8.16-5