: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/1%40.0-1 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/gnome-team/gnome-control-center.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/gnome-team/gnome-control-center
- Last scan: 2021-06-20 17:07:19+00
- Next scan: 2021-06-26 18:41:00+00
- Merge requests: 1
- CI pipeline status: failed
- Debian changelog in Git:
gnome-control-center (1:40.0-1) experimental; urgency=medium
[ Marco Trevisan (Treviño) ]
* New upstream release
* debian/control: Update dependencies to match upstream
* debian/control: Bump dependency on schemas 40
* d/p/distro-logo: Update to follow upstream changes.
* debian/patches: Cleanup to use gbp-pq generated names.
And we can avoid annoying numbered patches that doesn't make any sense
in the patch-queue branch.
* debian/control: B-D on dh-sequence-gnome (>= 0.22.2)
It's required for supporting new gnome versioning schema. As per this we
can drop the explicit --with gnome in debian/rules
-- Marco Trevisan (Treviño) <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 10 Jun 2021 18:36:49 +0200
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/1%40.0-1
- Git log:
Author: Marco Trevisan (Treviño) <email@example.com>
Date: Fri Jun 11 01:35:41 2021 +0200
debian/patches: Move patches into the debian namespace
They're all only needed in debian, so let's use a proper namespace.