: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/gnome-team/gnome-settings-daemon.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/gnome-team/gnome-settings-daemon
- Last scan: 2021-03-02 17:54:04+00
- Next scan: 2021-03-10 11:46:00+00
- Merge requests: 3
- Debian changelog in Git:
gnome-settings-daemon (3.38.1-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload
[ Laurent Bigonville ]
* Disable colord support on non-linux architectures
[ Simon McVittie ]
* Update to upstream git commit
GNOME_SETTINGS_DAEMON_3_38_1-15-g6018dd49 from the gnome-3-38 branch
- Avoid warning about wireless input devices' low battery levels every
time they reconnect, which can be frequent
- Reduce memory use of gsd-datetime plugin
- Unit test fixes
- Translation updates
* Standards-Version: 4.5.1 (no changes required)
* Use upstream/3.38.x git branch.
Upstream has branched for GNOME 40.
* Mark g-s-d-dev as Multi-Arch: same.
Move the pkg-config metadata to /usr/share/pkgconfig to allow for
cross-compilation. There is actually nothing architecture-specific in
g-s-d-dev itself, but it depends on libglib2.0-dev, so leave it as
Architecture: any to get the right transitive dependency.
-- Simon McVittie <email@example.com> Fri, 15 Jan 2021 09:56:54 +0000
- This branch is even with tag debian/3.38.1-3