: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/gnome-team/shell-extensions/gnome-shell-extension-appindicator.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/gnome-team/shell-extensions/gnome-shell-extension-appindicator
- Last scan: 2021-10-12 11:39:20+00
- Next scan: 2021-10-20 11:41:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
gnome-shell-extension-appindicator (41-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Marco Trevisan (Treviño) ]
* New upstream release
* build: Use meson to configure, test and install the extension.
* Locale: Update PO files as per new strings
* indicatorStatusIcon: Handle events on the whole legacy tray icon area.
* appIndicator: Also ensure that indicator ID is always defined.
* satusNotifierWatcher: code cleanup
* indicatorStatusIcon: Only redirect events coming from tray icon container.
It seems that processing events that we get from the tray icon itself
results in mutter not accepting them when running in pure wayland, as
the clients should be in an "allowed-list" of windows who can require
If we do this from a shell actor, instead, this works. So let's just
use the container events.
* indicatorStatusIcon: Properly handle tray key events and key navigation
* IndicatorStatusTrayIcon: Mark the button as active while pressing a key/button
* IndicatorStatusTrayIcon: Handle touch events under wayland.
Simulate classic button events when we got touch events.
A simple tap event is considered a left click, while long-press events
are sent as right-clicks.
* statusNotifierWatcher: Handle promise rejection on items seeking
* statusNotifierWatcher: Keep track if we've ever acquired bus name.
This was only for controlling debug statements
* appIndicator: Avoid checking for ready state multiple times.
This may lead to emitting signals that lead to rebuilding menus mutliple
* dbusMenu: random cleanups
* debian/control: Add support to gnome-shell 41
* debian/patches: Refresh and drop applied upstream
[ Ivan Mironov ]
* Add support for GNOME 41.
[ Andreas Angerer ]
* appIndicator: Add option to change indicator icons with a custom icon
-- Marco Trevisan (Treviño) <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 05 Oct 2021 05:17:15 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/41-1