Debian changelog in Svn:
gnome-shell-extension-weather (0~20170402.git34506a6-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* QA upload
* New upstream snapshot.
- Fix installation detection by extensions.gnome.org (Closes: #859971)
- Adjust the supported versions (>= 3.14, << 3.25)
- Adjust the long description to match the new supported services
* debian/control: Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.8 (no further changes)
* debian/rules: Set the GIT_VERSION so the package version is displayed in
the about dialog
* debian/control: Drop the upper limit for the gnome-shell version. Nowadays
gnome-shell API should be stable enough and it is not checking the
supported version anyway.
-- Laurent Bigonville <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 09 Apr 2017 23:59:23 +0200