: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/40.1-1 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/gnome-team/gnome-shell-extensions.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/gnome-team/gnome-shell-extensions
- Last scan: 2021-06-19 07:37:09+00
- Next scan: 2021-06-25 19:21:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
gnome-shell-extensions (40.1-1) experimental; urgency=medium
* New upstream release
- Update runtime dependencies to match code.
Found grepping code via:
grep "imports\.gi" --include "*.js" -rh -B2 . \
| grep -o "\b[A-Z][A-Za-z]\+\b" | sed "s/,\?\s*$//g" | sort -u
- Don't build depend on sassc.
Since we compile from tarball, this is not needed anymore given that
compiled css are provided already.
- Build-depend on dh-sequence-gnome 0.22.
It's the first version that supports new GNOME versioning schema.
-- Marco Trevisan (Treviño) <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 30 May 2021 20:05:13 +0200
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/40.1-1
- Git log:
Author: Marco Trevisan (Treviño) <email@example.com>
Date: Sun May 30 20:18:03 2021 +0200
debian/control: Support pre-release versions of gnome-shell
Gnome version will now point to the stable version and not to the
development version, so we need to adjust the dependency to support
alpha, beta and rc releases.