: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/3.28-2 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/gnome-team/gnome-themes-extra.git
- Branch: debian/latest
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 35377152
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/gnome-team/gnome-themes-extra
- Last scan: 2023-09-21 09:24:01+00
- Next scan: 2023-09-27 06:39:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
gnome-themes-extra (3.28-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload
* Remove transitional package gnome-themes-standard.
This was already transitional in buster and bullseye, and nothing
depends on it, so it can be removed now.
* Build-depend on libgdk-pixbuf-2.0-dev, available since Debian 11,
instead of transitional libgdk-pixbuf2.0-dev
* d/control.in: Mention the Adwaita-dark GTK 3 theme (Closes: #955328)
* d/control.in: Consistently refer to GTK as GTK, not GTK+.
The project's official name no longer contains the "+".
* Use recommended dh compat level 13
- Drop dh_missing override, --fail-missing is now the default
* d/rules: Use GNOME dh sequence via dh-sequence-gnome
* Set Rules-Requires-Root to no
* d/control.in: Remove obsolete Breaks/Conflicts/Replaces
* d/upstream/metadata: Add
* Standards-Version: 4.6.1 (no changes required)
* Avoid explicitly specifying -Wl,--as-needed linker flag
-- Simon McVittie <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 08 Sep 2022 11:40:11 +0100
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/3.28-2
- Git log:
Author: Amin Bandali <email@example.com>
Date: Mon Sep 4 10:21:01 2023 -0400
Change debian-branch from debian/master to debian/latest