: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/gnustep-team/gnustep-base.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/gnustep-team/gnustep-base
- Last scan: 2019-03-19 16:50:38+00
- Next scan: 2019-03-20 19:09:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
gnustep-base (1.26.0-4) unstable; urgency=medium
* debian/patches/armhf-test.patch: New; ignore a failing test on armhf
and attempt to investigate the failure (Addresses: #918366). Not
closing it as I'm quite confident it's a real bug in GNUstep or GCC.
* debian/patches/series: Update.
* debian/rules (override_dh_auto_test): Print the NSRect's from the
failing test on armhf.
-- Yavor Doganov <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 01 Feb 2019 23:20:45 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.26.0-4