: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/gnustep-team/gnustep-gui.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/gnustep-team/gnustep-gui
- Last scan: 2019-06-24 13:09:24+00
- Next scan: 2019-06-25 11:54:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
gnustep-gui (0.27.0-5) unstable; urgency=medium
* debian/patches/gshorizontaltypesetter-crash.patch: Replace with the
fix that was actually committed upstream.
* debian/patches/nsbitmapimagerep-icns.patch: New; put best image first
in the array of bitmap representations (Closes: #908512).
* debian/patches/series: Update.
* debian/templates/control.m4 (Build-Depends): Add libicns-dev.
GNUstep GUI has its own, completely independent implementation of
libicns because that library was GPL'ed. However, libicns' license
has been downgraded to LGPL and it's been in Debian for quite some
time, so there is no reason to avoid linking with it. At first glance
it is also more portable compared to gnustep-gui's implementation.
* debian/control: Regenerate.
-- Yavor Doganov <email@example.com> Wed, 27 Feb 2019 10:14:09 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.27.0-5