: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/gnustep-team/gnustep-make.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/gnustep-team/gnustep-make
- Last scan: 2020-01-26 12:35:08+00
- Next scan: 2020-02-01 20:53:00+00
- Merge requests: 1
- Debian changelog in Git:
gnustep-make (2.7.0-4) unstable; urgency=medium
* debian/rules (override_dh_auto_build-indep)
(override_dh_auto_configure): Remove --disable-strict-v2-mode.
* debian/compat: Bump to 11.
* debian/control (Build-Depends): Require debhelper >= 11.
(Vcs-Git, Vcs-Browser): Adjust following the migration to Salsa.
(Standards-Version): Compliant with 4.2.1 as of this release.
* debian/addons/gs_make: Delete; has never been useful and actually does
more harm than good as it ignores variables defined on the command line.
* debian/addons/gs_make.1: Likewise.
* debian/gnustep-make.install: Remove gs_make.
* debian/gnustep-make.manpages: Remove gs_make.1.
* debian/watch: Switch to ftp.gnustep.org, use version 4 features.
* debian/addons/config.mk: Add support for "terse" (Policy §4.9.1).
* debian/upstream/signing-key.asc: Minimize key to placate lintian.
* debian/gbp.conf: Add a minimalistic one.
-- Yavor Doganov <email@example.com> Sun, 09 Dec 2018 00:48:24 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.7.0-4