: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/2.0.20-2 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/gob2.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/gob2
- Last scan: 2021-08-01 04:54:06+00
- Next scan: 2021-08-10 02:09:00+00
- Merge requests: 1
- Debian changelog in Git:
gob2 (2.0.20-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* gob2’s behaviour is arch-independent, so mark it Multi-Arch: foreign
(allowing it to be used in cross-builds). Thanks to Helmut Grohne for
the report and patch! (Closes: #890536.)
* Adjust priority from “extra” to “optional”.
* Clean up debian/control using cme.
* Switch to debhelper compatibility level 11.
* Enable all hardening options.
* Fix the upstream download URL in debian/watch.
* Fix some spelling errors.
* Standards-Version 4.1.3, no further change required.
-- Stephen Kitt <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 16 Feb 2018 21:02:15 +0100
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/2.0.20-2
- Git log:
Author: Stephen Kitt <email@example.com>
Date: Sat Feb 17 14:32:46 2018 +0100
Fix the Multi-Arch bug number