: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-blackfriday-v2.git
- Branch: debian/sid
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-blackfriday-v2
- Last scan: 2022-10-04 19:35:25+00
- Next scan: 2022-10-13 02:16:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
golang-blackfriday-v2 (2.1.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream version 2.1.0
* Change Section from devel to golang
* Bump debhelper dependency to "Build-Depends: debhelper-compat (= 13)"
* Use dh-sequence-golang instead of dh-golang and --with=golang
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.6.0 (no change)
* Mark library package with "Multi-Arch: foreign"
* Reorder fields in debian/control and debian/copyright
as would be generated in the next dh-make-golang release after 0.6.0-1
-- Anthony Fok <email@example.com> Wed, 29 Dec 2021 19:05:32 -0700
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.1.0-1