: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-google-subcommands.git
- Branch: debian/sid
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-google-subcommands
- Last scan: 2020-10-26 10:56:03+00
- Next scan: 2020-11-01 06:24:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
golang-github-google-subcommands (1.2.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Debian Janitor ]
* Bump debhelper from old 9 to 12.
* Set debhelper-compat version in Build-Depends.
* Set upstream metadata fields: Bug-Database, Bug-Submit.
[ Félix Sipma ]
* Merge branch 'lintian-fixes' into 'master'
Fix some issues reported by lintian
See merge request go-team/packages/golang-github-google-subcommands!1
[ Anthony Fok ]
* New upstream version 1.2.0
* debian/gbp.conf: Set debian-branch to debian/sid for DEP-14 conformance
* Add debian/watch to track release tarballs
* Process debian/control with "cme fix dpkg"
which also bumps the Standards-Version to 4.5.0
* Update Maintainer email address to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Add "Rules-Requires-Root: no" to debian/control
* Add myself to the list of Uploaders
* Remove unnecessary binary dependency on dpkg-dev
-- Anthony Fok <email@example.com> Mon, 24 Feb 2020 16:53:15 -0700
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.2.0-1