: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-streadway-amqp.git
- Branch: debian/sid
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 1122304
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-streadway-amqp
- Last scan: 2023-01-29 21:16:08+00
- Next scan: 2023-02-04 12:48:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
golang-github-streadway-amqp (0.0~git20200716.e6b33f4-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* Regenerate certs with SHA256 to fix test with Go 1.18+
This fixes "x509: cannot verify signature: insecure algorithm SHA1-RSA"
error with Go 1.18 and up in TestTLSHandshake which led to FTBFS.
Thanks to Lucas Nussbaum for the bug report! (Closes: #1008423)
* Reorder fields in debian/control and debian/copyright
as would be generated in the next dh-make-golang release after 0.6.0-1
* Bump debhelper dependency to "Build-Depends: debhelper-compat (= 13)"
* Use dh-sequence-golang instead of dh-golang and --with=golang
* Build-depend on debhelper (>= 13.4) and remove --buildsystem=golang
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.6.0 (no change)
* Mark library package with "Multi-Arch: foreign"
* Add myself to the list of Uploaders
* debian/gbp.conf: Set debian-branch to debian/sid for DEP-14 conformance
-- Anthony Fok <email@example.com> Wed, 06 Apr 2022 03:20:57 -0600
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.0_git20200716.e6b33f4-3