: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-pathtree.git
- Branch: debian/sid
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-pathtree
- Last scan: 2021-01-16 07:06:04+00
- Next scan: 2021-01-23 16:27:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
golang-pathtree (0.0~git20140121-4) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Alexandre Viau ]
* Point Vcs-* urls to salsa.debian.org.
[ Debian Janitor ]
* Use secure copyright file specification URI.
* Bump debhelper from old 9 to 12.
* Set debhelper-compat version in Build-Depends.
* Change priority extra to priority optional.
* Set upstream metadata fields: Bug-Database, Bug-Submit,
* Apply multi-arch hints.
+ golang-github-robfig-pathtree-dev: Add Multi-Arch: foreign.
[ Anthony Fok ]
* debian/gbp.conf: Set debian-branch to debian/sid for DEP-14 conformance
* Apply "cme fix dpkg" fixes:
- Organize debian/control fields
- Bump Standards-Version to 4.5.0 (no change)
- Add Testsuite: autopkgtest-pkg-go
- Change license short name from "MIT" to "Expat" in debian/copyright
* Update Maintainer email address to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Bump debhelper dependency to "Build-Depends: debhelper-compat (= 13)"
* debian/control: Change Section from devel to golang
* debian/control: Add "Rules-Requires-Root: no"
* Add myself to the list of Uploaders
* Provide github.com/revel/pathtree import path
which is currently identical to github.com/robfig/pathtree
* debian/watch: Upgrade to version=4 and set to track git HEAD
-- Anthony Fok <email@example.com> Thu, 19 Nov 2020 18:43:57 -0700
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.0_git20140121-4