: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/gotest.tools.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/gotest.tools
- Last scan: 2019-08-22 07:15:35+00
- Next scan: 2019-08-30 17:08:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
gotest.tools (2.3.0-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Set DH_GOLANG_EXCLUDES_ALL to false in debian/rules
so that assert/cmd and icmd/internal/stub are included in the final deb
with debhelper-compat (= 12). Fixes autopkgtest regression.
* Apply "cme fix dpkg" formatting to debian/control
* Add myself to the list of Uploaders
* Skip nondeterministic TestDeepEqual in assert/cmp/compare_test.go.
go-cmp 0.3.0 deliberately returns a nondeterministic report string,
randomly alternating between regular space (U+0020) and non-breaking
space (U+00A0) for indents, so TestDeepEqual is now very flakey.
and https://github.com/google/go-cmp/pull/124 for the whole story.
-- Anthony Fok <email@example.com> Tue, 06 Aug 2019 09:06:39 -0600
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.3.0-2