: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://github.com/bzed/pkg-gpsd.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://github.com/bzed/pkg-gpsd
- Last scan: 2019-09-19 06:08:02+00
- Next scan: 2019-09-20 04:46:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
gpsd (3.19-1) experimental; urgency=medium
[ Christian Ehrhardt ]
* [d61040a0] d/usr.sbin.gpsd: Relicense to BSD to match the Project.
As the Author of the profile I'm relicensing the apparmor profile
to the BSD License to match the (majority) of the rest of the
GPSD project licenses.
Signed-off-by: Christian Ehrhardt <email@example.com>
[ Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer ]
* [5de17f0c] Allow gpsd.service to be enabled by the admin at boot time.
Be sure to keep it disabled. The admin needs to explicitely start
it if needed. (Closes: #928681)
[ Bernd Zeimetz ]
* [7a45f357] Update upstream source from tag 'upstream/3.19'
Update to upstream version '3.19'
with Debian dir b3aea49f5d39c5eb18ffcb61a2b6cebae7f7322f
* [63e0cd09] snapshot changelog
* [5e3a1568] test script location changed
* [9035f8d9] add test_misc.py
* [6d9ccaf3] Add gpsrinex
* [764bfeaa] Updating symbol files
-- Bernd Zeimetz <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 11 Jul 2019 10:01:16 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/3.19-1