: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/gpstrans.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/gpstrans
- Last scan: 2021-11-27 16:54:04+00
- Next scan: 2021-12-04 23:17:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
gpstrans (0.41-7) unstable; urgency=medium
* QA upload.
* Using new DH level format. Consequently:
- debian/compat: removed.
- debian/control: changed from 'debhelper' to 'debhelper-compat' in
Build-Depends field and bumped level to 13.
- Added 'Rules-Requires-Root: no' to source stanza.
- Added Vcs-* fields pointing to Salsa.
- Bumped Standards-Version to 4.5.1.
- Changed Priority from extra to optional.
- Changed the short description to reflect the use of serial port
communication. (Closes: #932748)
- Fixed a typo in Comment field.
- Updated packaging copyright.
- Using secure URI.
* debian/salsa-ci.yml: added to provide CI tests for Salsa.
* debian/tests/control: created to provide CI tests for the package.
* debian/watch: bumped version to 4.
-- Carlos Henrique Lima Melara <email@example.com> Sun, 24 Jan 2021 20:13:41 -0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.41-7