: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/gnome-team/graphene.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/gnome-team/graphene
- Last scan: 2021-06-17 17:04:15+00
- Next scan: 2021-06-25 12:58:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
graphene (1.10.4+dfsg1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload
[ Simon McVittie ]
* New upstream release
- Disable SSE on i386. It requires a larger struct alignment which is
not always achieved when graphene types are used in GTK4, and perhaps
other graphene users.
- Fix graphene_box_intersection() logic
- Drop obsolete CI scripts
- SSE support on MSVC (not relevant to Debian)
* d/rules: Disable NEON based on host architecture, not build architecture.
The build architecture is not relevant to the code we're generating.
* d/rules: Explicitly disable SSE on any-i386.
Debian's baseline is i686 minus one instruction, so libraries shouldn't
require MMX or SSE. Upstream now disables SSE on any-i386 anyway, but
even if they resolve the alignment issues, we should still disable it
for Debian until our baseline is increased.
* d/rules: Explicitly enable GObject-Introspection
* d/watch: Allow for [+~]dfsg[0-9]* suffix
[ Debian Janitor ]
* libgraphene-1.0-dev: Drop Multi-Arch: same.
The content of /usr/share/gir-1.0/Graphene-1.0.gir differs between
architectures. This means it should really be in /usr/lib, but
gobject-introspection doesn't currently have an architecture-dependent
directory in its search path, and adding one will come with a regression
risk that is not appropriate at this stage of the freeze.
-- Simon McVittie <email@example.com> Wed, 10 Feb 2021 09:41:25 +0000
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.10.4+dfsg1-1