: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debichem-team/gromacs.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debichem-team/gromacs
- Last scan: 2019-09-16 00:36:09+00
- Next scan: 2019-09-22 00:33:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
gromacs (2019.3-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* debian/patches/arm64-disable-numa-test.patch: On *some* arm64 boards,
hwloc (1.x) reports zero NUMA cache sizes, causing a test failure.
This disables that test on arm64 only.
* debian/patches/mpi-tests-localhost.patch: Run MPICH tests on "localhost"
so that they pass in certain network-restricted environments, such as
pbuilder with USENETWORK=NO set. (buildd always worked fine.)
-- Nicholas Breen <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 12 Jul 2019 18:57:43 -0700
- This branch is even with tag debian/2019.3-2