: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/1.3-1 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/java-team/groovycsv.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/java-team/groovycsv
- Last scan: 2020-01-20 05:21:05+00
- Next scan: 2020-01-27 05:25:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
groovycsv (1.3-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream version 1.3
* Removing patches, as all of them seem to be integrated upstream.
* Bumping Standards-Version (no changes).
* Bumping debhelper compatibility level (no changes).
* Updating Vcs-* tags in debian/control.
* Enabling the build time tests.
* Adding a patch migrating the code to use opencsv v5.
* Removing 'get-orig-source' target.
* Switching URLs from HTTP to HTTPS.
-- Andrius Merkys <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 05 Nov 2019 10:17:55 -0500
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/1.3-1
- Git log:
Author: Andrius Merkys <email@example.com>
Date: Wed Nov 6 10:08:51 2019 -0500
Adding 'Forwarded' field to migrate-to-opencsv-v5.patch.