: VCS is behind the version in the archive: 2.0-1 < 2.1-1. Looks like someone forgot to push their changes!
- Git: git://anonscm.debian.org/collab-maint/gsimplecal.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/gsimplecal.git
- Last scan: 2018-03-18 08:18:19+00
- Next scan: 2018-03-19 09:11:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
gsimplecal (2.0-1) UNRELEASED; urgency=medium
* QA upload.
* Update maintainer to Debian QA Group.
* Imported Upstream version 2.0
* d/copyright: Update copyright years.
* d/control, d/compat: Update to debhelper compat 9.
* d/control, d/rules: Drop use of hardening-wrapper,
enable all hardening options.
* d/watch: Move away from the github redirect, no longer needed.
* Update to standards-version 3.9.5.
* d/control: Update build-dep and description for GTK3.
* d/control: Update VCS links to use collab-maint.
-- Unit 193 <email@example.com> Sat, 26 Jul 2014 13:21:40 -0400
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.0-1