Debian changelog in Git:
gtamsanalyzer.app (0.42-7) unstable; urgency=medium
* debian/source/format: Switch to 3.0 (quilt).
* debian/compat: Set to 9.
* debian/README.source: Delete.
* debian/control (Build-Depends): Remove dpatch. Require debhelper >= 9
and gnustep-make >= 2.6.6-2.
(Description): Reword to make it less confusing.
(Vcs-Arch): Replace with Vcs-Git; add Vcs-Browser.
(Standards-Version): Claim compliance with 3.9.5 as of this release.
* debian/rules: Rewrite for modern dh. Enable hardening.
* debian/install: New file.
* debian/patches/*: Quiltify/rename and make patches DEP-3 compliant:
- 00list -> series
- 05_system_pcre.dpatch -> use-system-pcre.patch
- 10_gv_path.dpatch -> gv-path.patch
* debian/patches/gcc-warnings.patch: New; fix a lot of issues, still
way too many remain (Closes: #749756).
* debian/preinst: Delete; no longer needed.
* debian/docs: Remove ReadMe.rtf and ReleaseNotes.html; a PDF variant of
the former is installed and the latter is not very useful.
* debian/GTAMSAnalyzer.desktop: Add Keywords field.
* debian/copyright: Switch to format 1.0, add more copyright
-- Yavor Doganov <email@example.com> Tue, 05 Aug 2014 17:18:32 +0300