: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/2.24.32-4 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/gnome-team/gtk2.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/gnome-team/gtk2
- Last scan: 2019-10-10 09:53:10+00
- Next scan: 2019-10-15 12:38:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
gtk+2.0 (2.24.32-4) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload
[ Jeremy Bicha ]
* Stop using gnome-get-source
[ Simon McVittie ]
* d/*.links.in: Remove dangling symlinks to changelog.gz, which is
no longer installed since 2.24.32-3 (Closes: #907848)
* d/tests/build: Add a basic autopkgtest
* Skip building udebs under the noudeb build profile
* Unconditionally use multiarch libdir
* Stop forcing xz compression, let dpkg-deb decide
* Disable the static library.
The static library is not useful in practice, because its dependencies
atk, gdk-pixbuf and pangocairo are only available as shared libraries.
If a derived executable can use those shared libraries, then it can
equally well use the shared GTK library.
Drop patches relating to static linking, which are no longer useful
* d/patches: Update to upstream gtk-2-24 branch, commit
2.24.32-62-g56c6970b02 (disregarding Windows- and macOS-specific
changes which are not relevant for Debian)
* d/rules: Rewrite using dh
* Use debhelper-compat 12
* API documentation:
- Install documentation in /usr/share/gtk-doc, with symlinks in /u/s/doc.
gtk-doc documentation is technically a functional interface (which
Policy §12.3 says can't be in /usr/share/doc), because other packages
can build-depend on it and use it to fix cross-references.
- Install symlinks to gtk-doc in both /usr/share/doc/libgtk2.0-doc
(traditional location) and /usr/share/doc/libgtk2.0-dev ("main package"
for developer documentation, as recommended in Policy §12.3).
- libgail-doc: Use /usr/share/doc symlink in doc-base registration.
Otherwise Lintian complains.
* Build-time tests:
- Build-depend on xauth and xvfb for build-time tests
- Set up HOME, XDG_RUNTIME_DIR so tests have some chance of succeeding
- Run tests to completion instead of stopping at first failure
- Pre-create .local/share in temporary home directory.
In GTK 2, the recent-manager doesn't automatically do this (upstream
commit 3d7a2d78 in GTK 3).
* Remove Multi-Arch field from libgail18-udeb
udebs don't participate in Multi-Arch, so this causes Lintian warnings.
* Refer to GTK 2, not GTK+2.0, in packaging files.
GTK+ was renamed to GTK in February 2019.
* Convert gtk-builder-convert into a Python 3 script.
Run dh_python3 for it: downgrading its dependency to a Recommends no
longer seems appropriate when libglib2.0-dev-bin Depends on python3
-- Simon McVittie <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 11 Sep 2019 22:03:10 +0100
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/2.24.32-4
- Git log:
Author: Simon McVittie <email@example.com>
Date: Sun Sep 15 15:28:08 2019 +0100
d/tests/build: Return G_SOURCE_REMOVE from timeout callback
Not returning anything from a function with a return type is undefined