: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/gnome-team/gtk2.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/gnome-team/gtk2
- Last scan: 2021-01-12 04:39:06+00
- Next scan: 2021-01-20 23:39:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
gtk+2.0 (2.24.33-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload
* New upstream release.
This is intended to be the last GTK 2 release.
Programs still using GTK 2 should migrate to GTK 3 or GTK 4.
* Drop most patches, included in new upstream release
* d/watch: Cope with "+" being escaped to "%2B" in links to tarballs
* Add patch to reinstate extra gtk_marshal_ symbols
gtkmarshal.c in GTK 2.24.32 was generated by a version of
glib-genmarshal that produced unintended symbols. It was regenerated
for 2.24.33, but it looks as though a few packages might already be
referring to those symbols. Patch them back in for ABI compatibility.
* d/libgtk2.0-0.symbols: Ignore removal of g_cclosure_marshal_ symbols.
These symbols are all canonically provided by GObject, part of the
libglib2.0-0 package, on which GTK depends. They were accidentally
included in the GTK 2.24.32 ABI, but if they are removed, dependent
programs will find the copies in GObject, which are completely
compatible (it has the same content and was generated by the same
* Add Lintian override for #970275
* Standards-Version: 4.5.1 (no changes required)
-- Simon McVittie <email@example.com> Mon, 28 Dec 2020 16:50:40 +0000
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.24.33-1