: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/2.24.33-2 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/gnome-team/gtk2.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 201461760
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/gnome-team/gtk2
- Last scan: 2023-02-06 09:30:32+00
- Next scan: 2023-02-11 12:47:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
gtk+2.0 (2.24.33-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload
* d/rules: Build udeb with extra CPPFLAGS.
This allows adding special-case code for debian-installer where
* udeb: Clamp text layout width to no more than was requested.
This works around a relayout loop that makes the Debian installer hang.
To minimize the effect on installed systems, this is
#ifdef DEBIAN_INSTALLER; we currently have no evidence of similar
relayout loops outside the d-i environment. (Closes: #988786)
* Increase dependency on librsvg2-common from Suggests to Recommends.
This is not a hard dependency, but should be installed in nearly all
cases. Increasingly many icons are provided in SVG format, so
applications will appear broken if the SVG pixbuf loader is not
installed. See #980396 for more information.
adwaita-icon-theme already Recommends librsvg2-common, but people who
routinely do not install recommended packages will get a better hint
about how much will be broken by its removal if GTK also recommends it.
-- Simon McVittie <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 19 May 2021 17:13:33 +0100
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/2.24.33-2
- Git log:
Author: Simon McVittie <email@example.com>
Date: Fri Dec 2 12:32:05 2022 +0000
Update list of packages that still rely on pre-multiarch module paths