: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/gnome-team/gtk-doc.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/gnome-team/gtk-doc
- Last scan: 2020-11-28 15:31:43+00
- Next scan: 2020-12-04 23:35:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
gtk-doc (1.33.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload
* New upstream release
- Ignore deprecations when scanning GObject types
- Fix autotools distclean support
- Fix installation path for CMake data
- Translation updates
* Drop patch that came from upstream
* d/gbp.conf: Update pattern for upstream tags
* Don't install gtkdoc/*.py as executable.
They're library code rather than executable scripts.
* Remove Debian-specific man pages.
Most of them don't actually describe the commands' options, and those
that do are sufficiently outdated/incomplete that they are more
misleading than useful at this point.
* d/upstream/metadata: Add
* Use debhelper compat level 13
* Add Lintian override for documentation containing a copy of the GFDL
* Don't install upstream ChangeLog.
It hasn't been updated for more than a decade.
* Standards-Version: 4.5.1 (no changes required)
-- Simon McVittie <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 27 Nov 2020 18:12:10 +0000
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.33.1-1