: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/gnome-team/gtk4.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/gnome-team/gtk4
- Last scan: 2022-05-19 14:33:07+00
- Next scan: 2022-05-26 18:11:00+00
- CI pipeline status: canceled
- Debian changelog in Git:
gtk4 (4.6.4+ds-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* d/rules: Stop skipping ngl tests on big-endian machines.
The ngl renderer no longer exists: it was renamed to gl.
* d/rules, d/run-tests.sh: Move loop through backends into run-tests.sh.
This means that if an X11 test fails, we try the Wayland tests (if we
are running them at all) before failing the build.
* d/rules: Work around llvmpipe segfault by forcing softpipe on mipsel
for build-time tests. (Mitigates: #1010838)
* d/control.in: Move gi-docgen to Build-Depends-Indep.
We correctly disable the gi-docgen-generated documentation when only
building architecture-dependent packages.
* d/control.in: Drop build-dependencies that were only there for gi-docgen.
Now that we're using the packaged gi-docgen instead of the bundled copy,
there's no need to depend on its dependencies explicitly.
-- Simon McVittie <email@example.com> Sun, 15 May 2022 00:27:01 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/4.6.4+ds-3