: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/gummi.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/gummi
- Last scan: 2020-01-14 11:45:41+00
- Next scan: 2020-01-22 04:06:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
gummi (0.7.999-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
* Remove all patches: applied upstream.
+ Bump Standards-Version to 4.4.1.
+ Build-depend on debhelper-compat = 12 instead of debhelper >= 11.
+ Adjust Build-dependencies for new upstream release. Among others,
gummi was ported to GTK3 and now Build-Depends on gtksourceview3
instead of gtksourceview2 (Closes: #885681).
+ Adjust binary description to match new upstream release.
* Remove debian/compat, useless because of debhelper-compat.
* Bump copyright years.
* Run wrap-and-sort -a.
-- Hugo Lefeuvre <email@example.com> Thu, 31 Oct 2019 09:43:51 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.7.999-1