: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/haserl.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/haserl
- Last scan: 2022-08-12 07:32:18+00
- Next scan: 2022-08-19 19:10:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
haserl (0.9.36-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* [339edb7] d/watch: Tighten regex.
It was picking up "devel/haserl-0.9.35" as a version.
* [5861a8b] New upstream version 0.9.36:
- Fix sf.net issue #5 - its possible to issue a PUT request
without a CONTENT-TYPE. Assume an octet-stream in that case.
- (BREAKING CHANGE) Change the Prefix for variables to be the REQUEST_METHOD
* Mitigations vs running haserl to get access to files not
available to the user.
* [63f9692] Bump dh compat level to 12
* [e3768b1] Bump Standards-Version to 4.5.1
* [44e30bd] Update Vcs-* URIs
* [253322f] Drop get-orig-source rule
uscan can handle it these days
* [419769e] Drop redundant autotools-dev build-dep
-- Chow Loong Jin <email@example.com> Tue, 09 Mar 2021 01:11:25 +0800
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.9.36-1