: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/hashalot.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/hashalot
- Last scan: 2020-03-26 21:31:32+00
- Next scan: 2020-04-04 09:26:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
hashalot (0.3-9) unstable; urgency=medium
* QA upload.
* Removed no longer needed references to dh-autoreconf from debian/control
* Using new DH level format. Consequently:
- debian/compat: removed.
- debian/control: changed from 'debhelper' to 'debhelper-compat' in
Build-Depends field and bumped level to 12.
- Added 'Rules-Requires-Root: no' to source stanza.
- Bumped Standards-Version to 4.5.0.
- Updated VCS fields to use Salsa.
- Added 'General' word to 'GNU General Public License', as asked by
- Updated packaging copyright years.
* debian/dirs: no longer needed. Removed.
* debian/lintian-overrides: no longer needed. Removed.
* debian/patches/20_move_to_usr_bin.patch: created to move the final binary
and symlinks from usr/sbin to usr/bin.
* debian/salsa-ci.yml: added to provide CI tests for Salsa.
* debian/tests/control: created to perform some trivial CI tests.
- Bumped version to 4.
- Using https instead of http.
-- Joao Eriberto Mota Filho <email@example.com> Thu, 26 Mar 2020 12:34:24 -0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.3-9