: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/hcxdumptool.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/hcxdumptool
- Last scan: 2021-11-28 06:48:12+00
- Next scan: 2021-12-06 21:00:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
hcxdumptool (6.2.4-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream version 6.2.4 (Closes: #946851)
- Added new build dependencies (openssl, pkg-config).
- Bumped Standards-Version to 220.127.116.11.
- Fixed spelling error on desscription.
- Included Rules-Requires-Root: no.
- Changed maintainer to team+pkg-security and put myself as uploader.
- Refresh patch and remove unnecessary patch.
- Included patch to fix cross build error (Closes: #932844).
* debian/rules: Fixed string that generate man page.
- Set upstream metadata fields: Bug-Database, Bug-Submit, Repository
- Included upstream signing key.
* diebian/tests/build: Mark as superficial (Closes: #971475)
* debian/watch: improved.
* Added debian/gbp.conf file.
-- Paulo Roberto Alves de Oliveira (aka kretcheu) <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 15 Oct 2021 12:58:00 -0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/6.2.4-1