: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/hddemux.git -b debian/main
- Branch: debian/main
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/hddemux
- Last scan: 2022-08-12 04:58:18+00
- Next scan: 2022-08-20 14:47:00+00
- Merge requests: 1
- Debian changelog in Git:
hddemux (0.5-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* new upstream version (all patches merged)
- enable cross-building (Closes: #928996)
- unset https_proxy during test suite (Closes: #918608)
- stop trying to use socket-activation for kresd
in test suite (Closes: #964055)
* Update standards version to 4.6.0, no changes needed.
* Set debhelper-compat version in Build-Depends.
* Re-export upstream signing key without extra signatures.
* Set upstream metadata fields: Repository.
* move to dh 13
-- Daniel Kahn Gillmor <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 31 Jan 2022 12:56:12 -0500
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.5-1