- Svn: svn://anonscm.debian.org/pkg-games/packages/trunk/hex-a-hop/
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-games/packages/trunk/hex-a-hop/
- Last scan: 2022-10-05 09:15:08+00
- Error: svn: E170013: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'svn://anonscm.debian.org/pkg-games/packages/trunk/hex-a-hop/debian'
svn: E000111: Can't connect to host 'anonscm.debian.org': Connection refused
- Next scan: 2022-10-06 08:59:00+00
- Debian changelog in Svn:
hex-a-hop (1.1.0+git20140926-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
[ Paul Wise ]
* Add myself to uploaders
* Fix homepage to point at adoptive project (Closes: #563187)
* Use the same description as in the new upstream README
* Add a watch file
* Wrap uploaders, build-deps and deps one per line
* Drop hints, icon, manual page, desktop file, tools; merged upstream
* Drop patches; merged upstream
* Switch to dpkg-source version 3.0
* Correct Vcs-* URLs (Closes: #718656)
* Add upstream info
* Add sound support
* Split the data into a separate package
* Put the data into a subdir of /usr/share/games
[ Markus Koschany ]
* Switch to compat level 11.
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 4.1.2.
* Drop deprecated menu file and xpm icon.
* New upstream Git snapshot. (Closes: #567911)
- The game can be compiled from source again. (Closes: #876600)
- The original compiler warnings are fixed upstream. There are new ones
though. Thanks to Russel Coker for the report and patch. (Closes: #550583)
- Patch to allow editing is merged upstream. Thanks to Russel Coker for the
report and patch. (Closes: #550585)
* Install new hicolor icons provided by Ronny Standtke. Thanks!
* Update debian/copyright and use copyright format 1.0.
-- Markus Koschany <email@example.com> Mon, 25 Dec 2017 15:24:56 +0100