: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/hexchat.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/hexchat
- Last scan: 2019-10-18 09:07:05+00
- Next scan: 2019-10-25 09:47:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
hexchat (2.14.2-5) unstable; urgency=medium
* Stop building the Python2 plugin. Closes: #936697
Simplify the patch used to build py2 and py3; we need to keep it because
we used to rename the 'python' plugin to 'python3'. We should check if
some kind of transition should be done to go back to the upstream
+ Drop a bunch of old Breaks/Replaces that shouldn't be needed anymore.
+ Bump Standards-Version to 4.4.0, no changes needed.
+ Bump debhelper compat level to 12, no changes needed.
-- Mattia Rizzolo <email@example.com> Sat, 31 Aug 2019 11:57:51 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.14.2-5