: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://gitlab.com/hexer/hexer.git -b debian
- Branch: debian
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://gitlab.com/hexer/hexer/tree/debian
- Last scan: 2017-11-21 05:55:22+00
- Next scan: 2017-11-23 05:50:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
hexer (1.0.3-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Point the Vcs-* fields to my full-source GitLab repository.
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 3.9.8 with no changes;
the menu file remains, since hexer has no icon for a desktop file.
* Use the HTTPS scheme for various upstream and Debian-related URLs.
* Update the copyright file a bit:
- bump the year on my debian/* copyright notice
- reformat all the sections with a single-space indent
- leave only my contact details as upstream, with many thanks to
Sascha Demetrio for writing and maintaining hexer over the years!
* Update the watch file a bit:
- convert it to format version 4
- switch back to pgpsigurlmangle; pgpmode=auto will silently fail
on missing signature files, and pgpmode=next/previous is a bit
- reflect the new layout of the upstream site
- use the version 4 substitution variables
* New upstream release:
- config.h is autogenerated now, so no configure override
- strerror(3) should be present on all Debian systems, so no -DBSD
- update the upstream copyright years
* Drop a duplicate -std=c99 from the C compiler flags.
* Handle release candidate versions in the watch file.
* Drop the handling of the non-standard "werror" build option from
the rules file.
* Bump the debhelper compatibility level to 10 and drop the --parallel
option since it is the default now.
-- Peter Pentchev <email@example.com> Wed, 09 Nov 2016 14:05:51 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.0.3-1