: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://gitlab.com/hexer/hexer.git -b debian/master
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://gitlab.com/hexer/hexer/tree/debian/master
- Last scan: 2020-07-06 18:16:09+00
- Next scan: 2020-07-07 15:56:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
hexer (1.0.6-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 4.5.0 with no changes.
* Add the year 2020 to my debian/* copyright notice.
* Bump the debhelper compat level to 13 with no changes.
* Drop the "Name" and "Contact" upstream metadata fields.
* Drop the linker's --as-needed flag, the GCC package in bullseye
enables it by default. Just in case, add a recent version of
"gcc" to the build dependencies so this is not forgotten in
e.g. a backport.
* New upstream version:
- fixes the build with GCC 10
- fixes some compiler warnings
-- Peter Pentchev <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 24 Apr 2020 12:57:43 +0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.0.6-1