Debian changelog in Git:
hnb (1.9.18+ds1-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 4.1.2. (No changes needed.)
* Set "Rules-Requires-Root: no".
* Switch Vcs-* headers to cgit and HTTPS.
* Remove no more needed lintian (source) override.
* Enable all hardening build flags.
* Expand 28_fix_spelling_error_in_binary.patch to fix some more spelling
errors found by lintian.
* debian/copyright: Update URL to lhnb git repo. Issue reported by DUCK.
* Add debian/duck-overrides for an old, no more valid e-mail address
where no more recent address couldn't be determined.
* Bump debhelper compatibility level to 10.
+ Update versioned debhelper build-dependency accordingly.
-- Axel Beckert <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 18 Dec 2017 02:50:04 +0100