: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/hobbit-plugins.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/hobbit-plugins
- Last scan: 2018-07-18 20:17:05+00
- Next scan: 2018-07-19 23:08:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
hobbit-plugins (20180711) unstable; urgency=medium
+ Support checking amount of packages per ten seconds (via
/proc/net/dev, similar to "netstat -i")
+ Support checking for minima or maxima instead of just fixed values
or the presence of keywords.
+ The check now requires libfile-slurp-perl as new dependency.
+ Mention check in long package description.
+ Better error handling if YAML::Tiny can't parse the config file.
+ Document issues with older versions of YAML::Tiny in README.md.
+ Under some circumstances the die handler gets a scalar ref instead
of just a scalar. Handle that case and dereference the scalar ref
first in that case.
+ Add trailing newlines to various outputs of croak() and moan() for
* Fix typo in previous changelog entry.
* Move libfile-slurp-perl from Suggests to Recommends as it is now used
by the libs check which is enabled by default. Thanks to Jaap Winius!
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 4.1.5. (No changes needed.)
-- Axel Beckert <email@example.com> Wed, 11 Jul 2018 01:35:21 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian-20180711